Get In Touch
If you have any questions, or need to file a claim, please call us at
You can also message us with the form below.
Our affordable, flexible, programs protect against mechanical and electrical breakdown for your connected smart home products and home electronics.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is our Tech Protect + Smart Home Protect Service Contract Program?
Tech Protect + Smart Home Protect provides technical support and protection for your home tech, like your flat-screen TV, laptop, gaming consoles, and more. With this service contract program you get:
- Expert technical advice and support for the technology in your household
- Protection for your eligible products, which provides coverage for mechanical and electrical malfunctions.
What types of products are covered by our Tech Protect + Smart Home Protect?
We cover breakdowns on in-home devices, manufacturer defects, normal wear and tear failures, damage from power surges, and more
- External hard drives
- DVD players/Blu-ray players
- Gaming systems
- Door locks
- Security cameras
- Hub-home controllers
- Light dimmers
- Smoke detectors
- CO detectors
Is there a limit on how many of my household products are covered by our Tech Protect + Smart Home Protect?
All eligible existing and new products in your household are covered.
How many claims can I file?
You may file an unlimited number of claims in a 12-month time frame. There’s a maximum annual claim limit amount of $5,000 per household and $5,000 per single claim.
Is there a deductible to obtain service?
This service contract program has a deductible of $75 that is due for each repair or replacement. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
How much does our Tech Protect + Smart Home Protect coverage cost?
- Complete Protect (2-in-1 Bundle) costs $25.00/month, plus applicable taxes.
- Tech Protect costs $10.42/month, plus applicable taxes.
- Smart Home Protect costs $14.58/month, plus applicable taxes.
When does my Tech Protect + Smart Home Protect coverage start?
Technical support starts when you sign up. Protection coverage starts 30 days after enrollment. Coverage continues as long as you’re enrolled.
Where can I find the Terms & Conditions?
How do I cancel my coverage?
You can cancel your service at any time.
- For monthly term contracts, cancellation becomes effective at the end of the current month of coverage and no refund is provided.
- For annual term contracts, you’ll receive a prorated refund of your annual fee upon cancellation.
Please CLICK HERE and login to your account to cancel.
What technical support is provided with my Tech Protect + Smart Home Protect?
We provide personalized technical support by experts on home technology. If you’re having an issue with any eligible household product, you can contact our experts for help.
You’ll get expert technical support for all of your eligible products and those that connect to them.
You can get help with:
- Setting up your home network
- Wi-Fi devices
- Setting up new devices and accessories
- Using and getting the most out of your devices and accessories
- Troubleshooting your devices if you run into an issue
Our experts can solve most tech issues in just one call. However, if they don’t have the answer right away, they’ll call you back at your convenience with a solution. In addition, our experts will make recommendations on how to optimize your devices for your lifestyle.
How do I get technical support for the Wi-Fi devices in my home?
Reach us anytime at 888-656-0785.
When and how often can I call for technical support?
There’s no limit to the number of times you can contact our experts for technical support.
Expert technical support is available to you 24/7, every day of the year.
How do I file a claim for a product that's malfunctioning?
You can file a claim online at www.4repairs.net.
How do I track a claim I filed?
You can track an existing claim or file a new claim by visiting 4repairs.net or by calling 888-656-0785.
How do I track my limits?
You can track your claim limits by calling us at 888-656-0785.
What types of failures are covered by our Tech Protect + Smart Home Protect Service Contract Program?
Eligible products are covered for mechanical and electrical breakdown as a result of defects in materials and workmanship, normal wear and tear, power surge failures and even Accidental Damage from Handling (ADH) like drops, spills and cracked screens on select portable electronics.
Limitations and exclusions apply. Click here to view the Terms and Conditions.
When I file a claim, what kind of replacement product will I receive?
If we are unable to repair your product and it needs to be replaced, you may get one of the following, at our discretion:
- A new, refurbished, or remanufactured product, or a product with equal or similar features and functionality that performs to the factory specifications of the original product.
- Reimbursement for the replacement value of the product.
How will this charge appear on my credit card statement?
The charge will appear as Direct Web Admin on your credit card statement.